We have a few reminders about the upcoming eLearning day.
1. Students were given a pink paper about eLearning Day for you to fill out. Please fill out and return the bottom portion of the paper to your child's teacher.
2. Students will not report to HES on Tuesday, November 7th.
3. On November 7th, students will be required to complete work that will be available electronically and/or paper copy. The work will be available online on November 7th and paper copies will be available for pick up at HES from 6:30 am- 4:00pm on Tuesday, November 7th. If you were unable to get the work on November 7th then a paper copy will be given out on November 8th at school.
4. To be counted present for eLearning day parents must "check-in". To check in means a parent must make contact with school. You can make contact in many different ways. You may email your child's teacher to let the teacher know that work was completed on November 7th. Parents may also call or send in a note to school to let teachers know work was completed during the 48 hour time frame (November 7-8).
5. All up to date information can be found by visiting our website; HES.wclark.k12.in.us.
We are excited to get a chance to experience an eLearning day. We know there will be questions and concerns- as always please contact the office if you need any help or if you have any questions.
Read More »